Cazenovia PTA and PTSA Groups Are Off to A Great Start This YearAll 3 of our district PTA and PTSA groups are doing great work so far this year, including getting recognition from the NYSPTA via the Leatherstocking Region PTA FB page. Check it out here! https://www.facebook.com/LeatherstockingRegionPTA/
- All 3 of our PTA/PTSAs have reached the "On Target" goal of 25 members
- Burton St earned the "Trailblazer" badge for 75% of membership goal met by Oct 31st
- The MS PTA hit their 100% of membership goal in October (to be officially recognized in November)
-The HS earned the Savvy Membership badge for 100% of their membership goal met
- The HS PTSA was one of 30 PTAs selected to receive $1,000 each, sponsored by Discord, to facilitate meaningful conversations between teens and their caregivers about ways we can all work together to protect privacy, be safer and support one another online. The goal of the program is to help families explore ways to foster positive relationships, navigate digital dilemmas and build belonging in our digital world.
- Burton St was one of 50 PTAs selected to receive $2,500 each, sponsored by the New York Life Foundation, to equip families with the tools they need to build healthy minds as part of National PTA’s Healthy Minds program. The goal of the program is to empower families to make mental health an everyday priority.
Burton St PTA website, easily join here & FB
MS PTA website, easily join here & FB
HS PTSA website, easily join here & FB